Outward Bound Malaysia Lumut Part 4 (photos)


Jungle trekking (yea look at our nerdy faces)


In our dorm. Yeah my cousin Liyana dia menyibuk kejap lol. This is my bed. I tidur bawah alone haha :( The others semua tidur atas. I'm so cool like that. (I look so dark wtf)


This is the view of the place. Back there, the "kampung house" is our dorm. Hahaha. Very nice right? I know. These 4 people tengah bincang some stuff idek coz diorang were the MC for the BBQ night. Haha.


This is my group singing Price Tag hahahaha so lame. The guys, semua pegang kertas coz they didn't memorized the lyrics but whatever.


These are all the parents busy makan makan on the BBQ night. Belakang tu, wall climbing punya tempat. Weehee. Nampak tudung purple tu, thats my mother. *waves*


Yang standing alone, that's Mr.Izzat. We called him Mr.Zack. Suka tarik rambut orang but he's cool......sometimes. Annoying most of the time heh.


Meet the YAC 28 2011 people! I'm wearing the Superman t-shirt. And ada sorang guy pun pakai baju superman. But he wore black colour. Jodoh hahahahaha no no. At this time everyone forever alone tak kenal sesiapa.


At the dining hall. This is MULU group. The most amazing group ever lah konon sheesh I just don't get it.


Hahaha. Our raft was like this but lagi teruk i think. But this isn't our group. Ni group lain which is i dont know what group. I stole their photo pls forgive me.


Solo camping time. Again, i stole this photo from Outward Bound facebook page. Macam ni lah kitorang time solo camp. Sad sad very sad. Well at least my tent wasn't ugly like this guy punya hahahaha srry bruh.


I made it to the top #proud lol


This is the view from the outside of our dorm. Nice view right? I know. this is where we always duduk whenever we're bored until ada instructor jerit, "LEDANG SWITCH OFF THE LIGHTS." but we ignored oops so badass


And this! Kena basuh all the stuffs setiap kali balik from camping. Yeah sucks. But fun. Hahahaha. See how rajin semua orang lol